- 35 NILLA® Wafers, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) JELL-O® Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk, divided
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) JELL-O® Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS®Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 cups COOL WHIP® Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1/2 ounce BAKER'S® Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- MIX wafer crumbs and butter until blended; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 10 min.; cool.
- BEAT chocolate pudding mix and 1 cup milk with whisk 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.) Spread onto bottom of crust. Gradually add remaining milk to cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add vanilla pudding mix; beat 2 min. Reserve 1 Tbsp. peanut butter. Add remaining to vanilla pudding mixture; beat until blended. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP. Spread over chocolate pudding layer to within 1 inch of edge. Spoon remaining COOL WHIP onto center of pie.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours. When ready to serve, microwave remaining peanut butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 15 sec. or until melted. Melt chocolate as directed on package. Drizzle peanut butter and chocolate over pie. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Mile-High Peanut Butter Pie
Sort By :
"My family really liked it. I did use the whole thing of cream cheese instead of half and it didn't taste like to much to me, but I love cream cheese."
"This pie is awesome. I made 2 for Thanksgiving and there wasn't a piece left. Everyone loved it."