- 35 NILLA® Wafers, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) JELL-O® Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk, divided
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) JELL-O® Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS®Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 cups COOL WHIP® Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1/2 ounce BAKER'S® Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- MIX wafer crumbs and butter until blended; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 10 min.; cool.
- BEAT chocolate pudding mix and 1 cup milk with whisk 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.) Spread onto bottom of crust. Gradually add remaining milk to cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add vanilla pudding mix; beat 2 min. Reserve 1 Tbsp. peanut butter. Add remaining to vanilla pudding mixture; beat until blended. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP. Spread over chocolate pudding layer to within 1 inch of edge. Spoon remaining COOL WHIP onto center of pie.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours. When ready to serve, microwave remaining peanut butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 15 sec. or until melted. Melt chocolate as directed on package. Drizzle peanut butter and chocolate over pie. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Mile-High Peanut Butter Pie Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Reviews for Mile-High Peanut Butter Pie(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 6, 2013
This pie is awesome. I made 2 for Thanksgiving and there wasn't a piece left. Everyone loved it.