Mile-High Lime Pie
Convenience items speed along the preparation of this light and fluffy make-ahead pie. The lime filling is very sweet, creamy and piles high in the crust.
—Candi Smith of Blue Springs, Missouri
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 5 drops green food coloring, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, sour cream, lime juice and food
- coloring if desired. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into the crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 12 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One piece equals 355 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 171 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 1 fruit, 1/2 fat.