Mile-High Lime Pie Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 5 drops green food coloring, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the milk, sour cream, lime juice and food coloring if desired. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into the crust. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 355 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 171mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 1 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Mile-High Lime Pie
"This is DELICIOUS! Next time I will add a bit more lime juice because I like desserts that are extra tangy.~ Theresa"
"This pie is so light and refreshing. I love the zesty taste of the lime. I have made this numerous times and everytime get asked for the recipe. It is amazing."