Convenience items speed along the preparation of this light and fluffy make-ahead pie. The lime filling is very sweet, creamy and piles high in the crust. —Candi Smith of Blue Springs, Missouri
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 5 drops green food coloring, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, sour cream, lime juice and food coloring if desired. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into the crust. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mile-High Lime Pie in Light & Tasty August/September 2001, p29
Reviews for Mile-High Lime Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review