- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 5 drops green food coloring, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, sour cream, lime juice and food coloring if desired. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into the crust. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Mile-High Lime Pie
Sort By :
"This is DELICIOUS! Next time I will add a bit more lime juice because I like desserts that are extra tangy.~ Theresa"
"I love making this pie as it never fails to please everyone. I make a little chocolate curl for on top with a sprinkle of graham crumbs and it looks like it came from a high end bakery. For a "light" pie, it is amazing!"
"This pie is so light and refreshing. I love the zesty taste of the lime. I have made this numerous times and everytime get asked for the recipe. It is amazing."