- 3 fresh tomatoes, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill before serving. Yield: 3 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Mild Fresh Salsa
Sort By :
"Please dont use this recipe. This was awful. I followed the recipe but it turned out horrible."
"Wonderful quick and easy recipe. I have made this twice as a way to use up my bounty of tomatoes from the garden. It is great with tortilla chips or served over burritos."