Mild Fresh Salsa Recipe
- 3 fresh tomatoes, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill before serving. Yield: 3 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 6 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 70 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Mild Fresh Salsa
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.