Mild Fresh Salsa Recipe
- 3 fresh tomatoes, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill before serving. Yield: 3 cups.
2 tablespoons: 6 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 70mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Mild Fresh Salsa
"This is a great recipe. All of the fresh ingredients mixed together are so refreshing, especially on a hot, sunny afternoon. Great snack!"
"Please dont use this recipe. This was awful. I followed the recipe but it turned out horrible."