Mild Fresh Salsa Recipe
- 3 fresh tomatoes, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill before serving. Yield: 3 cups.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Mild Fresh Salsa
Sort By :
Please dont use this recipe. This was awful. I followed the recipe but it turned out horrible.
Wonderful quick and easy recipe. I have made this twice as a way to use up my bounty of tomatoes from the garden. It is great with tortilla chips or served over burritos.