- vegetables and seasonings. Cover and simmer 10-15 minutes or until
- heated through; stir in meatballs and set aside.
- Place potatoes in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Brush with
- butter and bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly
- browned. Remove from the oven; top with meatball mixture. Arrange
- cheese strips in a lattice pattern on top. Bake, uncovered, for
- 20-25 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 310 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 884 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 23 g protein.