- filling, in a large bowl, whisk the milk, vanilla and pudding mix
- for 2 minutes or until thickened; chill for 10 minutes. Fold in
- whipped topping.
- For glaze, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add enough cold water
- to measure 1 cup. Chill for 15 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Cut cake in half horizontally. Place bottom layer on a serving plate.
- Tuck charms under edge of cake. Spread filling over cake layer; top
- with second cake layer and fruit. Drizzle with glaze. Chill until
- serving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 261 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 233 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.