Microwaved Poultry Dressing Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1-3/4 cups unseasoned stuffing cubes
- 1. In a microwave-safe dish, beat egg and milk. Stir in the celery, onion and seasonings. Add stuffing cubes; mix well. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 2. Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute; stir. Cook for 1 minute; stir. Cook 30 seconds longer or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
1/2 cup: 236 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 578mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Microwaved Poultry Dressing
"I love dressing but am the only one in my family that does so I either have to make a big bowl and eat it for a week or do without. I was so happy to see this recipe and tried it yesterday (Thanksgiving). I am a very happy camper - now I can have my dressing whenever I want. Thank you."
"It is good but I would not go out of my way to make it."