Microwaved Poultry Dressing Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1-3/4 cups unseasoned stuffing cubes
- In a microwave-safe dish, beat egg and milk. Stir in the celery, onion and seasonings. Add stuffing cubes; mix well. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute; stir. Cook for 1 minute; stir. Cook 30 seconds longer or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Microwaved Poultry Dressing(2)
Sort By :
I love dressing but am the only one in my family that does so I either have to make a big bowl and eat it for a week or do without. I was so happy to see this recipe and tried it yesterday (Thanksgiving). I am a very happy camper - now I can have my dressing whenever I want. Thank you.
It is good but I would not go out of my way to make it.