This quick way to prepare chicken has been a family staple ever since a friend gave me the recipe. It's too good not to share. — Michael Herman, Carney, Michigan
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Place chicken in a microwave-safe dish. Top with soy sauce, garlic powder and pepper. Sprinkle with cheese and dot with butter. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Microwaved Parmesan Chicken in Healthy Cooking December/January 2013, p74
Reviews for Microwaved Parmesan Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review