Microwaved Parmesan Chicken Recipe
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Place chicken in a microwave-safe dish. Top with soy sauce, garlic powder and pepper. Sprinkle with cheese and dot with butter. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Microwaved Parmesan Chicken(6)
Sort By :
Easy and delicious!!
Not spectacular but fast and easy with nice flavor. Good for a busy day.
This was NOT good. It was not flavorful and the microwaving made the chicken tough and chewy. Yuck!
This was average to good...my husband liked it more than me. I will make it again, however, because it was so quick and I always have the ingredients on hand. While it won't be a recipe I crave, it can't be beat for a quick, healthy dinner.
This came out great! Very quick and tastes very good! I will definetly be making this again!
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Parmesan >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >