Microwaved Parmesan Chicken Recipe
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1. Place chicken in a microwave-safe dish. Top with soy sauce, garlic powder and pepper. Sprinkle with cheese and dot with butter. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
1 chicken breast half : 190 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 624mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 27g protein Diabetic Exchanges:3 lean meat, 1 fat
Reviews for Microwaved Parmesan Chicken
"Easy and delicious!!"
"Not spectacular but fast and easy with nice flavor. Good for a busy day."
"This was NOT good. It was not flavorful and the microwaving made the chicken tough and chewy. Yuck!"
"This was average to good...my husband liked it more than me. I will make it again, however, because it was so quick and I always have the ingredients on hand. While it won't be a recipe I crave, it can't be beat for a quick, healthy dinner."
"This came out great! Very quick and tastes very good! I will definetly be making this again!"
"I love the time factor, it was so quick but it did not have much flavor and due to being fixed in the microwave it had no color so it did not look appetizing. I ended up placing it in the oven under the broiler to give it some color."