Microwaved Barbecued Pork Chops Recipe
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each and 1/2-inch thick)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1. Place pork chops in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. microwave-safe dish.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the next nine ingredients. Pour over the chops. Cover with plastic wrap; peel back one corner to vent. Microwave on high for 11-13 minutes or until juices run clear. Remove chops; set aside and keep warm.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth. Stir into barbecue sauce. Microwave for 30-45 seconds or until thickened. Serve sauce over chops. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 93 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 715 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Microwaved Barbecued Pork Chops
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.