Microwave Red Snapper Recipe
- 4 red snapper fillet (6 ounces each)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. Cut fish into serving-size pieces; place in an ungreased shallow microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes. Drain liquid.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, milk, mustard and dill; drizzle 1/2 cup over the fish. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with rice and remaining sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (4 ounces) equals 161 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 109 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.