Microwave Red Snapper Recipe
- 4 red snapper fillet (6 ounces each)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. Cut fish into serving-size pieces; place in an ungreased shallow microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes. Drain liquid.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, milk, mustard and dill; drizzle 1/2 cup over the fish. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with rice and remaining sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 161 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 109mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0g fiber), 7g protein .
Reviews for Microwave Red Snapper
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.