- 4 red snapper fillet (6 ounces each)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- Hot cooked rice
- Cut fish into serving-size pieces; place in an ungreased shallow microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes. Drain liquid.
- Meanwhile, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, milk, mustard and dill; drizzle 1/2 cup over the fish. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with rice and remaining sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Microwave Red Snapper in Quick Cooking March/April 2003, p11
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Microwave Red Snapper
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review