Microwave Potato Wedges Recipe
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt or salt-free seasoning blend
- 1 unpeeled medium baking potato
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Combine the first four ingredients on a microwave-safe plate. Cut potato lengthwise into eight wedges. Coat wedges in the seasoning mixture; arrange on the same plate. Cover and cook on high for 4-6 minutes or until tender, turning wedges once. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 1 serving.
One serving (prepared with salt-free seasoning blend and fat-free Parmesan cheese topping) equals 181 calories, 5 g fat (0 saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 42 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Microwave Potato Wedges
"Easy to prepare, but I think they would have been better with butter instead of the oil."
"Delicious easy, quick to prepare side dish!"
"quick ans surprisingly easy"
"This was quick and easy and tasty. I cooked mine for a little over 7 minutes and they were more than done enough."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.