These wedges taste like baked potatoes but are faster to make because they cook in the microwave. The simple seasoning makes them crispy and golden.—Dorothy Umberger, Ceres, Virginia
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt or salt-free seasoning blend
- 1 unpeeled medium baking potato
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine the first four ingredients on a microwave-safe plate. Cut potato lengthwise into eight wedges. Coat wedges in the seasoning mixture; arrange on the same plate. Cover and cook on high for 4-6 minutes or until tender, turning wedges once. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Microwave Potato Wedges in Taste of Home April/May 2000, p10
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Microwave Potato Wedges
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review