- 1 cup each chopped onion, mushrooms and green pepper
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 3/4 cup chopped pepperoni, hard salami or fully cooked Polish sausage
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- Crisp breadsticks or garlic toast
- In a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the onion, mushrooms and green pepper. Cover and microwave on high for 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender; drain on paper towels. In a small bowl, combine the mozzarella, 1/2 cup Parmesan and parsley.
- Spread vegetable mixture in an 8-in. square microwave-safe dish. Top with pepperoni, cheese mixture and pizza sauce. Microwave, uncovered, at 70% power for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted, rotating a half turn once. Top with remaining Parmesan. Serve warm with breadsticks or garlic toast. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Microwave Pizza Dip in Taste of Home February/March 2002, p63
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Microwave Pizza Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >