- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (2-1/2 to 3 pounds), cut up
- Melt butter in a 13-in. x 9-in. microwave-safe baking dish. In a shallow bowl, combine the next six ingredients. Dredge chicken in butter, then in crumb mixture. Place chicken in the baking dish, with skin side up and thick edges toward the outside. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. Microwave on high 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear and chicken is no long pink, rotating dish occasionally. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Microwave Parmesan Chicken in Taste of Home December/January 1996, p11
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Microwave Parmesan Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >