- in eggs until well blended. Beat in vanilla and oat mixture. Combine
- dry ingredients; gradually add to oat mixture until combined.
- Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. microwave-safe dish. Shield
- corners with small triangles of foil. Microwave, uncovered, at 50%
- power for 6 minutes. Cook on high for 6 minutes or until when center
- is touched, cake clings to finger while area underneath is almost
- dry. Place on a wire rack to cool.
- Combine topping ingredients in a microwave-safe dish; microwave,
- uncovered, on high for 4-5 minutes or until thicken and bubbly,
- stirring every 2 minutes. Spread over warm cake. Yield: 8 servings.
Editor's Note: Shielding with small pieces of foil prevents overcooking of food in the corners of a square or rectangular dish. Secure foil firmly to dish and do not allow it to touch insides of microwave.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 605 calories, 28 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 101 mg cholesterol, 567 mg sodium, 83 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.