Microwave Mint Fudge
My family loves chocolate and mint, so I combined those favorite flavors in this quick fudge recipe.
60 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 5 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 package (10 ounces) mint chocolate chips
- 1 packet (1 ounce) pre-melted baking chocolate
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- In a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine sugar, milk and butter.
- Microwave on high until mixture comes to a full rolling boil,
- stirring after 2-1/2 minutes. Cook 3 minutes more, stirring after 1
- minute. Add marshmallows; stir until melted. Stir in chips and
- chocolate until smooth. Stir in nuts and extracts. Immediately pour
- into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. pan. Chill until firm. Cut into
- squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2-1/4 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 75 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 12 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.