- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 5 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 package (10 ounces) mint chocolate chips
- 1 packet (1 ounce) pre-melted baking chocolate
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- In a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine sugar, milk and butter. Microwave on high until mixture comes to a full rolling boil, stirring after 2-1/2 minutes. Cook 3 minutes more, stirring after 1 minute. Add marshmallows; stir until melted. Stir in chips and chocolate until smooth. Stir in nuts and extracts. Immediately pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. pan. Chill until firm. Cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2-1/4 pounds.
Reviews for Microwave Mint Fudge
Sort By :
"This is a great recipe. My family absolutely loves it. I tried it last year, marked it "Best" of the three kinds I made. Made a batch last weekend, my husband and 2 kids have it gone 4 days later.I made one substitution this year do to our small town not having "Mint Chips". I used a food scale, 4 ounces of andes mints and 6 ounces of regular chocolate chips. The family liked it just as much, just a little less mint flavor. Which was okay, obviously, since it only lasted such a few days."