Microwave Meat Loaf Recipe
- 1 portion Versatile Beef Mix, thawed
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce or meatless spaghetti sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Place beef mix in a small bowl; add 2 tablespoons tomato sauce, onion and Italian seasoning. Mix well; shape into a loaf.
- Place in a microwave-safe shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165°.
- Place remaining tomato sauce in a small microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 15 seconds or until heated through. Pour over meat loaf. Yield: 1 serving.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Microwave Meat Loaf(2)
Sort By :
If you click on the words Versatile Meat Mix (written in blue, another page opens. It tells you how to make the mix. Sounds easy, will be trying it soon. Love the idea of a quick way to make meat loaf.
What is Versatile Meat Mix? - something purchased? A mix made at home? I can't try this recipe until I find the answer to this question
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Meat Loaf Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >