Microwave Marshmallow Fudge Recipe
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- Line a 9-in.-square pan with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside. In a microwave, melt frosting and chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in walnuts; cool for 10 minutes. Stir in marshmallows. Transfer to prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2 pounds.
Reviews for Microwave Marshmallow Fudge
Sort By :
Super easy & delicious!
Excellent recipe and thanks 'everyone' for all of your GREAT tips. Loretta
You can also use 1/2 cup of peanut butter instead of icing,And use butterscotch chips instead of the chocolate ones.You will love it.
I made this sooo many times due to it being sooo easy and yummy. As a xmas touch I sprinkled crushed candy cane on top. You can do so much with this recipe. I put twice the amount of marshmallows suggested
Such a quick and easy recipe, and the end result is a very rich and creamy fudge. My family loved it!