- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside. In a microwave, melt frosting and chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in walnuts; cool for 10 minutes. Stir in marshmallows. Transfer to prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2 pounds.
Reviews for Microwave Marshmallow Fudge
Sort By :
"Fantastic. My family loved it."
"Easy and delicious! I sprinkled Christmas candy snowflakes and sprinkles on top. Nice gift tucked into a tin."
"Super easy & delicious!"
"Excellent recipe and thanks 'everyone' for all of your GREAT tips. Loretta"
"You can also use 1/2 cup of peanut butter instead of icing,And use butterscotch chips instead of the chocolate ones.You will love it."