Microwave Marshmallow Fudge Recipe
A batch of this smooth fudge can be made in minutes, so it’s perfect for a bake sale when time is short. But it’s so easy, you can fix it anytime you're craving a sweet treat. Use different flavors of frosting and chips for variety.—Sue Ross, Casa Grande, Arizona
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:81 servings
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1. Line a 9-in.-square pan with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside. In a microwave, melt frosting and chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in walnuts; cool for 10 minutes. Stir in marshmallows. Transfer to prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate until firm.
- 2. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2 pounds.
1 piece equals 51 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC