Microwave Marshmallow Fudge Recipe
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1. Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside. In a microwave, melt frosting and chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in walnuts; cool for 10 minutes. Stir in marshmallows. Transfer to prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate until firm.
- 2. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2 pounds.
1 piece: 51 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 17mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Microwave Marshmallow Fudge
"Fabulous fudge RECIPE! Perfect as written or add your own special touch by replacing marshmallows with caramel bits, or chopped cookies and add a dark chocolate drizzle at the very end on top. As a volunteer field editor for Taste of Home magazine I enjoy recipes that can be quickly put together and allows me to add my own special touch!"
"fast and delicious"
"Fantastic. My family loved it."
"Easy and delicious! I sprinkled Christmas candy snowflakes and sprinkles on top. Nice gift tucked into a tin."
"Super easy & delicious!"
"Excellent recipe and thanks 'everyone' for all of your GREAT tips. Loretta"
"You can also use 1/2 cup of peanut butter instead of icing,And use butterscotch chips instead of the chocolate ones.You will love it."
"I made this sooo many times due to it being sooo easy and yummy. As a xmas touch I sprinkled crushed candy cane on top. You can do so much with this recipe. I put twice the amount of marshmallows suggested"
"Such a quick and easy recipe, and the end result is a very rich and creamy fudge. My family loved it!"
"i was surprised how easy and good this was next time i am going to try it with chocolate frosting and peanutbutter chips"
"Creamy, rich, and easy. Can't beat that."
"very easy and yummy"
"This fudge was delicious! The only suggestion that I would have would be to use sweetened condensed milk instead of frosting!"
"it was very easy family liked it but it was to sweet for me i'm diabectic and can'teat only a few bites but i'll make it for family it's diffrent and good"
"Very easy to make, will make it again. Good smooth creamy taste."
"Super easy! Great for bake sales and class parties."
"I used milk chocolate chips and it was very good. Extremely easy. Kids love it."