Microwave Marshmallow Fudge
A batch of this smooth fudge can be made in minutes, so it’s perfect for a bake sale when time is short. But it’s so easy, you can fix it anytime you're craving a sweet treat. Use different flavors of frosting and chips for variety.Sue Ross, Casa Grande, Arizona
81 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with butter;
- set aside. In a microwave, melt frosting and chocolate chips; stir
- until smooth. Stir in walnuts; cool for 10 minutes. Stir in
- marshmallows. Transfer to prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate until
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut into 1-in.
- squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield:
- about 2 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 51 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.