Microwave Marshmallow Fudge Recipe
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- Line a 9-in.-square pan with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside. In a microwave, melt frosting and chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in walnuts; cool for 10 minutes. Stir in marshmallows. Transfer to prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2 pounds.
Reviews for Microwave Marshmallow Fudge
Sort By :
"Easy and delicious! I sprinkled Christmas candy snowflakes and sprinkles on top. Nice gift tucked into a tin."
"Super easy & delicious!"
"Excellent recipe and thanks 'everyone' for all of your GREAT tips. Loretta"
"You can also use 1/2 cup of peanut butter instead of icing,And use butterscotch chips instead of the chocolate ones.You will love it."
"I made this sooo many times due to it being sooo easy and yummy. As a xmas touch I sprinkled crushed candy cane on top. You can do so much with this recipe. I put twice the amount of marshmallows suggested"