Microwave Hot Fudge Sundae Cake Recipe
"I hope you'll enjoy this fudgy cake as much as our family does," says Florence Beer of Houlton, Wisconsin. "It's a snap to make in the microwave. My husband has to watch his cholesterol, but he doesn't feel deprived when I serve this."
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup baking cocoa, divided
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-3/4 cups boiling water
- 10 tablespoons reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1. In an ungreased 2-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the flour, sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder and salt. Stir in milk, oil and vanilla until combined. Fold in nuts. Combine brown sugar and remaining cocoa; sprinkle over batter.
- 2. Pour boiling water over batter (do not stir). Microwave, uncovered, on high for 7-8 minutes or until top of cake springs back when lightly touched. Serve with whipped topping. Yield: 10 servings.
1 piece: 274 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Microwave Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC