Microwave Herbed Green Beans Recipe
- 1 pound fresh green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 to 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1. Place the beans and water in a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 3 to 4-1/2 minutes or until tender; set aside. In another dish, combine the remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on high for 1-1/2 minutes or until onion is tender. Drain beans. Drizzle with onion mixture; toss to coast. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 45 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 28 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Microwave Herbed Green Beans
"was not the highly impressed not a good mixture with the beans. Jutan opinion."