Microwave Fruit Crisp
This simple dessert has lots of fruit and a golden oat topping. I typically use apples, but pears also work nicely.—Luella Bogner, Attica, Ohio
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 medium pear or apple, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cold butter
- Place fruit in a small microwave-safe bowl. In another bowl, combine
- the dry ingredients; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over
- fruit. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-1/2 minutes or until
- fruit is tender. Yield: 1 serving.
Editor's Note: It can also be baked at 375° for 25-30 minutes.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 370 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 127 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 3 g protein.