Microwave Fruit Crisp Recipe
- 1 medium pear or apple, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cold butter
- 1. Place fruit in a small microwave-safe bowl. In another bowl, combine the dry ingredients; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-1/2 minutes or until fruit is tender. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving (1 each) equals 370 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 127 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Microwave Fruit Crisp
"What a great way to use up small portions of fruit! Make individual bowls using different kinds of fruit not just the peaches!"