"This quick, filling dish is good anytime of day," writes Delia Kennedy of Deer Park, Washington. "I often make it when we come in from gardening, hunting or fishing and don't feel like preparing a big dinner."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place butter in a microwave-safe 9-in. pie plate. Cover and microwave
- on high for 20-30 seconds or until melted. Add ham, onion and green
- pepper. Cover and cook on high for 1 minute. Stir in eggs, salt and
- Cover and cook on high for 1 to 2 minutes or until a knife inserted
- near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 3 minutes or until
- completely set. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.