If you're looking for a grab-and-go sandwich for busy days, this is high in protein, low in fat and fills you up. Plus, it's only about 200 calories! —Brenda Otto, Reedsburg, Wisconsin
Featured In: 21 Breakfast Sandwiches Ready in 30 Minutes
- 1 piece Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 tablespoon shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 whole wheat English muffin, split, toasted
- 3 spinach leaves
- Place Canadian bacon on bottom of a 6-oz. ramekin or custard cup coated with cooking spray. Pour egg substitute over top. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 30 seconds; stir. Microwave 15-30 seconds or until egg is almost set. Top with salsa; sprinkle with cheese. Microwave just until cheese is melted, about 10 seconds.
- Line bottom of English muffin with spinach. Place egg and Canadian bacon over spinach; replace English muffin top. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Microwave Egg Sandwich in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2015, p70
Reviews for Microwave Egg Sandwich
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review