Microwave Corn Pudding
Here’s a favorite homestyle casserole that is ready to pop in the microwave in about 15 minutes. It is a real time-saver and delicious, too.
7 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 25 min.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cans (14-3/4 ounces each) cream-style corn
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Dash paprika
- In an ungreased 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, beat the eggs. Stir in the
- corn, milk, flour, sugar, butter, salt and pepper. Cover and
- microwave on high for 9 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with paprika. Microwave 15 minutes longer or until
- a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5
- minutes before serving. Yield: 7 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 232 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 141 mg cholesterol, 607 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.