- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 cans (14-3/4 ounces each) cream-style corn
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Dash paprika
- In an ungreased 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, beat the eggs. Stir in the corn, milk, flour, sugar, butter, salt and pepper. Cover and microwave on high for 9 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with paprika. Microwave 15 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 7 servings.
Reviews for Microwave Corn Pudding(3)
Sort By :
Followed recipe exactly but wasn't impressed. The texture was very strange for us, I think this is one of those things that is just best when cooked the traditional way.
I have made this recipe several times after first trying it. It is a somewhat sweet pudding that goes well with cajun or carribbean type cuisine. I do not microwave it quite as long as the recipe calls for because our family prefers a slightly more moist version of the pudding.
I would add a little onion to this.