Here’s a favorite homestyle casserole that is ready to pop in the microwave in about 15 minutes. It is a real time-saver and delicious, too.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cans (14-3/4 ounces each) cream-style corn
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Dash paprika
- In an ungreased 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, beat the eggs. Stir in the corn, milk, flour, sugar, butter, salt and pepper. Cover and microwave on high for 9 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with paprika. Microwave 15 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 7 servings.
Originally published as Microwave Corn Pudding in Country December/January 2009, p51
Reviews for Microwave Corn Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review