Microwave Corn Bread Casserole Recipe
I always seem to be short on time, so this quick-and-easy supper is just perfect for me. You can find the ingredients in my kitchen any day of the week!—Cynthia Rodgers, Brewton, Alabama
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 package (6 ounces) corn bread stuffing mix
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a greased 11-in. x 7-in. microwave-safe dish, combine vegetables, ham and stuffing mix; mix well. In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over corn bread mixture. cover and refrigerate for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- 2. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking. Cover and microwave on high for 14-18 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 cup: 358 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 156mg cholesterol, 1170mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 4g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Microwave Corn Bread Casserole
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC