Microwave Corn 'n' Bean Bake
This is one of the easiest side dishes ever! It tastes wonderful and is takes just minutes to make.Nellie Perdue, Summer Shade, Kentucky
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 12 crackers)
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn, soup and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Spoon into a greased 2-qt. microwave-safe dish.
- Cover and microwave on high for 10 minutes, stirring once. Combine
- cracker crumbs and remaining cheese; sprinkle over bean mixture.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3-5 minutes or until beans are
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 222 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 820 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 7 g protein.