Microwave Corn 'n' Bean Bake Recipe
This is one of the easiest side dishes ever! It tastes wonderful and is takes just minutes to make.—Nellie Perdue, Summer Shade, Kentucky
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 12 crackers)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn, soup and 1/2 cup cheese. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. microwave-safe dish.
- 2. Cover and microwave on high for 10 minutes, stirring once. Combine cracker crumbs and remaining cheese; sprinkle over bean mixture. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3-5 minutes or until beans are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup equals 222 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 820 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC