Microwave Corn 'n' Bean Bake Recipe
This is one of the easiest side dishes ever! It tastes wonderful and is takes just minutes to make.—Nellie Perdue, Summer Shade, Kentucky
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 12 crackers)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn, soup and 1/2 cup cheese. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. microwave-safe dish.
- 2. Cover and microwave on high for 10 minutes, stirring once. Combine cracker crumbs and remaining cheese; sprinkle over bean mixture. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3-5 minutes or until beans are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 222 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 820mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 4g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Microwave Corn 'n' Bean Bake
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC