Microwave Corn 'n' Bean Bake Recipe
This is one of the easiest side dishes ever! It tastes wonderful and is takes just minutes to make.Nellie Perdue, Summer Shade, Kentucky
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup crushed Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers (about 12 crackers)
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn, soup and 1/2 cup cheese. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. microwave-safe dish.
- Cover and microwave on high for 10 minutes, stirring once. Combine cracker crumbs and remaining cheese; sprinkle over bean mixture. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3-5 minutes or until beans are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Microwave Corn 'n' Bean Bake in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2008, p366
Reviews for Microwave Corn 'n' Bean Bake(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review