- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) stewed tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Crumble the beef into a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl. Add onion; mix well. Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, chili powder and mustard; mix well. Cover and microwave on high for 6-1/2 minutes. Add beans and mix well. Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes longer. Add salt and pepper. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Microwave Classic Chili in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p144
Reviews for Microwave Classic Chili
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review