Microwave Cherry Crisp Recipe
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- 1. Spoon pie filling into a greased 9-in. pie plate. In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar, oats and flour; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 7-9 minutes or until hot. If desired, serve warm with ice cream. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 344 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 106mg sodium, 66g carbohydrate (51g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Microwave Cherry Crisp
"This is a very easy, tasty dessert. I decided to put it in the oven at 350 for 30 minutes or so, but that was the only change I made. Definitely need some vanilla ice cream- will make again!!"
"Very easy and very good!"
"I registered on this site and made an account just to leave this review. This was HORRENDOUS. The taste was flat, the texture glutinous. If I could give negative stars, I would. I'll stick with the recipe I found on the allrecipes site."
"Little too sweet for my tastes but the children like it so I will make it again. :)"
"I love this recipe and have made it for years. It is so easy and tastes great."
"This is one of my favorite "go-to" recipes. I always have the ingredients on hand and it makes a delicious last minute dessert. Goes together in no time at all and can be cooking while you're eating dinner. I've gotten several requests for the recipe. Definitely a keeper!"