Microwave Cherry Crisp
Microwave Cherry Crisp uses a time-saving method to produce a treat with old-fashioned flavor, says Debra Morello of Edwards, California. She assures, "It tastes just like the old-time 'crisp' with half the fuss and mess."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Spoon pie filling into a greased 9-in. pie plate. In a small bowl,
- mix the brown sugar, oats and flour; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over filling. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 7-9 minutes
- or until hot. If desired, serve warm with ice cream. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 344 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 106 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.