Microwave Cherry Crisp Recipe
Microwave Cherry Crisp uses a time-saving method to produce a treat with old-fashioned flavor. It tastes just like the old-time crisp with half the fuss and mess. —Debra Morello, Edwards, California
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- 1. Spoon pie filling into a greased 9-in. pie plate. In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar, oats and flour; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 7-9 minutes or until hot. If desired, serve warm with ice cream. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup equals 344 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 106 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Microwave Cherry Crisp
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC