Microwave Cherry Crisp uses a time-saving method to produce a treat with old-fashioned flavor. It tastes just like the old-time crisp with half the fuss and mess. —Debra Morello, Edwards, California
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Spoon pie filling into a greased 9-in. pie plate. In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar, oats and flour; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 7-9 minutes or until hot. If desired, serve warm with ice cream. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Microwave Cherry Crisp in Taste of Home December/January 1997, p11
Reviews for Microwave Cherry Crisp
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review