Microwave Cherry Crisp Recipe
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Spoon pie filling into a greased 9-in. pie plate. In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar, oats and flour; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 7-9 minutes or until hot. If desired, serve warm with ice cream. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Microwave Cherry Crisp
Sort By :
"I registered on this site and made an account just to leave this review. This was HORRENDOUS. The taste was flat, the texture glutinous. If I could give negative stars, I would. I'll stick with the recipe I found on the allrecipes site."
"Little too sweet for my tastes but the children like it so I will make it again. :)"
"I love this recipe and have made it for years. It is so easy and tastes great."
"This is one of my favorite "go-to" recipes. I always have the ingredients on hand and it makes a delicious last minute dessert. Goes together in no time at all and can be cooking while you're eating dinner. I've gotten several requests for the recipe. Definitely a keeper!"