For a tasty change from baked potatoes, try this versatile side dish from Janet Machulcz of Westminster, Maryland.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon browning sauce, optional
- 4 medium potatoes, cut lengthwise into 6 wedges
- Pepper to taste
- In an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. microwave-safe dish, combine the first four ingredients. Microwave on high for 20-30 seconds or until the garlic is soft. Stir in browning sauce. Add potatoes and pepper; stir to coat. Cover and microwave on high for 10-12 minutes, turning and stirring twice. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Micro-Roasted Potatoes in Quick Cooking May/June 1999, p51
Reviews for Micro-Roasted Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review