Mice Cupcakes Recipe
“During a visit several years ago, we let our 3-year-old grandson, Robert, help trim some two dozen of these Mice Cupcakes I was making for a party. It was quite a project…but he enjoyed every minute!”
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 45 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling YIELD:24 servings
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) vanilla frosting
- 48 vanilla wafers
- Red Hots, red gumdrops and red shoestring licorice
- 1. Prepare cake batter and bake according to package directions for cupcakes, using foil- or paper-lined muffin tins. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- 2. Frost cupcakes generously with vanilla frosting. For ears, position two vanilla wafers on each cupcake. Add Red Hots for eyes and gumdrops for noses. Insert short pieces of licorice for whiskers and longer pieces for tails. Yield: 2 dozen.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC