- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) vanilla frosting
- 48 vanilla wafers
- Red Hots, red gumdrops and red shoestring licorice
- Prepare cake batter and bake according to package directions for cupcakes, using foil- or paper-lined muffin tins. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Frost cupcakes generously with vanilla frosting. For ears, position two vanilla wafers on each cupcake. Add Red Hots for eyes and gumdrops for noses. Insert short pieces of licorice for whiskers and longer pieces for tails. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Mice Cupcakes
Sort By :
I made these with my son to take to school. They were easy to make and just as cute at the picture. Everyone loved them!
These are easy to bake and fun to decorate. The cupcakes received many compliments for both presentation and taste.
Made these for my son's first grade Valentine's party. I used mini M&M's for eyes instead of red hots; kids can be finicky about those at that age. Keep the cupcakes cold so the ears don't fall off.
They where fun to make.