Mice can be nice—at least when they're as charming as these critters! Marilyn Dunlap of Fresno, California details that "kids" of all ages enjoy seeing—and eating—her creature treats. "They're usually the first dessert to disappear," she reports.—Marilyn Dunlap, Fresno, California
6 ServingsPrep Time: 15 min.
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 package (6 count) individual graham cracker tart shells
- 12 chocolate-covered mint cookies
- 6 pieces black shoestring licorice (3 inches each)
- 18 brown M&M's
- 2 teaspoons chocolate sprinkles
- Place one round scoop of ice cream in each crust. Into each ice cream
- scoop, tuck two cookies for ears and a licorice piece for tail.
- Press M&M's in place for eyes and nose. Place chocolate sprinkles
- around nose for whiskers. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.