Mice Creams Recipe
Mice can be nice—at least when they're as charming as these critters! Marilyn Dunlap of Fresno, California details that "kids" of all ages enjoy seeing—and eating—her creature treats. "They're usually the first dessert to disappear," she reports.—Marilyn Dunlap, Fresno, California
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 package (6 count) individual graham cracker tart shells
- 12 chocolate-covered mint cookies
- 6 pieces black shoestring licorice (3 inches each)
- 18 brown M&M's
- 2 teaspoons chocolate sprinkles
- Place one round scoop of ice cream in each crust. Into each ice cream scoop, tuck two cookies for ears and a licorice piece for tail. Press M&M's in place for eyes and nose. Place chocolate sprinkles around nose for whiskers. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Mice Creams in Country Woman September/October 1995, p36
Reviews for Mice Creams
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review