Mexican Zucchini Casserole Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 tablespoon chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup Bisquick® mix
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, beat the egg, oil, salt and pepper. Add the zucchini, jalapeno and onion; stir to coat. Stir in biscuit mix and cheese.
- Pour into a 15-oz. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Mexican Zucchini Casserole(4)
Sort By :
I just made this tonight for dinner and it was delicious! I'm not a fan of spicy foods so I omitted the jalapeno pepper. Next time I might put in a little more cheese since I feel almost everything could use a little more!
wonderful , fast and easy.
Small servings for 2. I doubled it and served 3. Tasty, not too spicy. Perfect weeknight vegetarian dinner.
I did not shred the zucchini but instead cut them into small wedges.
I also doubled the amount of cheese called for. I let the casserole bake 5 minutes longer.
More Recipe Collections
- Casserole Side Dish Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Mexican Casseroles >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Side Dishes >
- Mexican Vegetarian Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes For Two >