Mexican Taco Pizza Recipe
- 1 large onion
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/3 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed ranch-flavored tortilla chips
- Slice half of the onion and chop the rest; set aside. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread beans over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with cheddar cheese and sliced onion.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with lettuce, cheese blend, chopped onion, tomato, olives and tortilla chips. Yield: 8 slices.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Mexican Taco Pizza(1)
Sort By :
This is one fabulous pizza. I made some modifications including adding shredded chicken that I steamed with taco seasoning. Used only 4 ounces of reduced fat cheddar and added 1 small can of diced (well drained) green chiles and used chopped green onions on the topping instead of yellow onions. Next time less refried beans.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Vegetarian Recipes >
- Pizza Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Vegetarian Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Vegetarian Recipes >
- Super Bowl Party Dinners >