- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine the tomatoes, broth, tomato paste, beans, brown sugar, oregano, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain ravioli; add to tomato mixture. Stir in spinach; cook and stir for 4-5 minutes or until wilted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Mexican-Style Ravioli
Sort By :
Very yummy!!! I used a can of tomatoes with green chillies instead of plain tomatoes, added a little cheese! Really good!
Other than adding shredded Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese after cooking, I made this dish exactly as recipe called. It was very, very good and easy. Will definitely make again. Thank you for this delicious recipe!
This dish was awful. No one in the family liked it. It was very bland, I had to add seasoning and it still was not liked by anyone. Will not make again.
very easy and tasty...my husband loved it and he is not always easy to please..
We liked this one. Although, I would chop the spinach prior to adding next time.