This easy, hearty pasta dish uses up leftover diced tomatoes, black beans, and spinach so there's no waste. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine the tomatoes, broth, tomato paste, beans, brown sugar, oregano, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain ravioli; add to tomato mixture. Stir in spinach; cook and stir for 4-5 minutes or until wilted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mexican-Style Ravioli in Simple & Delicious January/February 2007, p6
Reviews for Mexican-Style Ravioli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review