We discovered Mexican street corn at a festival. This easy one-pan version saves on prep and cleanup. Every August, I freeze a lot of our own fresh sweet corn, and I use that in this recipe, but store-bought corn works just as well. —Erin Wright, Wallace, Kansas
Recommended: 68 Cinco de Mayo Party Recipes
- 6 cups frozen corn (about 30 ounces), thawed and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 tablespoons chopped green onions, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Lime wedges, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix first five ingredients and 4 tablespoons green onions; transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, covered, 20 minutes. Uncover; bake until bubbly and lightly browned, 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining green onions. If desired, serve with lime wedges. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Mexican Street Corn Bake in Simple & Delicious February/March 2017
Reviews for Mexican Street Corn Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 14, 2017
"Used cayenne pepper, substituted canned corn, and cooked on the stove top using medium heat. Delish!"
Reviewed Mar. 25, 2017
"My guests loved it! I had a non-onion guest and substituted drained pimentos."