- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cups water
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown beef and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the water, tomato sauce and taco seasoning; bring to a boil.
- Break spaghetti into thirds; stir into sauce. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until spaghetti is tender and sauce is desired consistency Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Mexican Spaghetti in Country Woman September/October 1995, p35
Reviews for Mexican Spaghetti
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review