- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cups water
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown beef and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the water, tomato sauce and taco seasoning; bring to a boil.
- Break spaghetti into thirds; stir into sauce. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until spaghetti is tender and sauce is desired consistency Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Mexican Spaghetti
Sort By :
"Easy and quick with great taste. Its a keeper!"
"This is a one-pot wonder...quick and easy and absolutely delicious. I add a dollop (or two!) of sour cream on the side. One caution: if you're like me and don't religiously measure ingredients...go easy on the pasta. Too much dilutes the zesty flavor of the sauce, so I always wait until the spaghetti's softened up a bit to see how much is in there."
"I have made this receipe several times a year for quite some time. It's a nice and unexpected change from regular spaghetti"